Evolution vs. Creation
1. any process of formation or growth; development:
2. Biology . change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.
3. a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development, 4. Development of life-from non-life, random genetic mutations, accumulating over time resulting in an entirely different life form.
5. The descent of man from animal The Theory of Evolution:
1. a formulation of apparent relationships or underlying principles of certain observed phenomena which have been verified to some degree.
The Science of Creation
sci·ence, noun. 1. the state or fact of knowledge 2. systematized knowledge derived from observation, study and experimentation carried on in order to determine the nature or principles of what is being studied cre·a·tion, noun
1. the act of producing or causing to exist; the act of creating; engendering. the fact of being created 2. the Creation, the original bringing into existence of the universe by God. the world; universe.
1. The act of creating; the act of causing to exist; and especially, the act of bringing this world into existence. (Rom 1.)
2. The act of making, by new combinations of matter, invested with new forms and properties, and of subjecting to different laws; the act of shaping and organizing; as the creation of man and other animals, of plants, minerals, etc.
3. The act of investing with a new character;
4. Evolution and Creation
It may be speculated about, or it may be assumed by faith.
The theory of evolution begins with matter or substance already in existence. A fairly representative statement of this aspect of it is illustrated by Huxley's dictum, “The whole world living and not living is the result of the mutual attraction according to definite laws of the powers possessed by the molecules of which the primitive nebulosity of the universe was composed” (Life of Darwin, II, 210).
This statement leaves two things unaccounted for, namely, molecules in the form of a “primitive nebulosity” and “powers possessed by these molecules.”
How did primitive nebulosity come to exist?
How did it come to be composed of molecules possessed of certain powers, and how did there come to be definite laws governing these molecules?
The agnostic answers, “We do not know, we shall not know” (ignoramus, ignorabimus, DuBois-Reymond). The pantheist says, “They are the substance and attributes of the Ultimate Being.” The theist posits “an uncased Cause who is greater than they, and possesses all the potentialities exhibited in them, together with much more (therefore at least a personal being), has brought them into existence by the power of His will” (compare EPICUREANS).
The purpose of the theory of evolution exists for one only, to erase God from the equation.
The words evolution, evolved or evolved are not
found in the bible, but that of created and creation.
Pastor Marie Myers